Saturday, July 7, 2012

bouncing in my head

When starting a blog, it's hard to know where to take it. Do I write about this or that? Will people want to read about this? Can I keep someone's interest with that?

For this blog, I want to write what's on my heart. If it was physically possible for someone to see what bounces around my head all day, it would mainly consist of three things. My healing Savior, health, and food.

So, when you visit An Unfading Beauty, you will be able to find three things:

{devotion}-what God is teaching me at the moment.
{workout}-this will range from a quick workout that can be done at home to fitness articles that I find interesting.
{recipe}-delicious recipes that I want to share with you from my kitchen!

I hope you will enjoy this day to day journey with me. Feel free to ask any questions at all. I'd love to talk. =]
meagcochran@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meag! I've been blogging for almost a year (seriously for seven months) and the direction changes as life does. I also love sharing recipes and devotions on m blog . . . and workouts? Well, I can always use something new and different to stay active! Please let me know how we can connect and how I can encourage you on this blogging journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I understand all about having things bounce around your head! You've been to my blog.. it is a little bit... moody! Depression one day, whoopee cushions the next! But life is that way, so I write that way! I can't help it!
    Look forward to reading more! I'm following you now!
    Emily
    www.weakandloved.com

    ReplyDelete